Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...

Go down 
+4
Narco
xila-alix
3lement
PrincessYumi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessYumi
Heartless
Heartless
PrincessYumi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-12

lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... Empty
PostSubject: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:11 pm

He was on my Friends list for about 4 days. Asked me to help him kill Skeleton mages but I refused to do so since ive killed them myself and I was busy anyways. And this is what happens...........

lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... Cab
Back to top Go down
3lement
OXIII Member
OXIII Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Hahaha I love it. That guy clearly needs to get some help before he starts shooting himself. OMG crazy people these days......
Back to top Go down
xila-alix
OXIII Novice
OXIII Novice
xila-alix

Number of posts : 46
Humor : randomness :)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:42 pm

three words... its a game, three more words forget about it, last words.... you will never meet that freak ever in your life...and thank god for that Razz play the game dont let it play you lol...im extra cheeeeesy today lol!
Back to top Go down
PrincessYumi
Heartless
Heartless
PrincessYumi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:57 pm

lol like i dont know that... its just REALLLY annoying... so i want to pk him but i dont want to lose honor points at the same time ><
Back to top Go down
Narco
OXIII Leader
OXIII Leader
Narco

Number of posts : 106
Humor : Ur mom! lol jk
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:11 am

i think ive seen him....hehe ill have a talk with him Laughing *stares at red osm. blade* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://oxii.niceboards.net
dazenhobo
OXIII Member
OXIII Member
dazenhobo

Number of posts : 25
Humor : Yes, I'm happy to see you but that is a sausage in my pants.
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:26 am

First of Yumi, I told you shaking your butt on the corner in BI would attract unwanted attention. Second of all use the magic block button. Third, maybe I should put my low level gear on and become his buddy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Flame
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Flame

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:49 am

lol gassip

why assume your black or blonde? so hes a sexist,racist, and sterotypical of blondes

3 letters

kos? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_darkcrusader_
xminhDOx
Captain
Captain
xminhDOx

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Let's PK this dickhead..
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Captain
Captain
Yondaime

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:56 pm

lol just tell me his location and i am on it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...   lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol This is probably the First Drama in this forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal (US) :: Help-
Jump to: