Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clatoo Verata Necktie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dazenhobo
OXIII Member
OXIII Member
dazenhobo

Number of posts : 25
Humor : Yes, I'm happy to see you but that is a sausage in my pants.
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Clatoo Verata Necktie Empty
PostSubject: Clatoo Verata Necktie   Clatoo Verata Necktie I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:53 am

I'm daZenHobo. That should say it all...what? It doesn't? That's it, I'm firing my publicist!

Ok, fine, I'll introduce myself.

[clears throat and switches to announcer voice]

Introducing, just in from a wrong turn at Albikirky, after touring 14 contenents and sailing 6 and a half seas, filmed in front of a live studio audience daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaZenHobo!!!!!!

[giant gorilla holds up an applause sign]

So ya, that's me. I like to have fun; but, when it's time to get serious I get deathly so. So don't freak out if I'm joking and cutting up one minute and turn around and get super serious when dealing with something important.

I also don't believe in beating a dead horse to death. [waits for gramar nazis] So don't expect me to keep dragging things out if I have to make some less than nice choices in dealing with things. I deal with it and then move on.

Got any questions just ask; but, don't ask any question you don't really want an answer to. I'm honest and will give you an honest answer; even if it's not one you want to hear.

Now play ball!!!! Or whatever you want to play with. lol!
Back to top Go down
Flame
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Flame

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Clatoo Verata Necktie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clatoo Verata Necktie   Clatoo Verata Necktie I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:31 am

lol welcome zen i talked to you a little in game you seem like a really awsome guy glad you joined us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_darkcrusader_

Clatoo Verata Necktie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Newbie Relm-
Jump to: