Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The way tea bagging should be!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dazenhobo
OXIII Member
OXIII Member
dazenhobo

Number of posts : 25
Humor : Yes, I'm happy to see you but that is a sausage in my pants.
Registration date : 2008-04-11

The way tea bagging should be!!! Empty
PostSubject: The way tea bagging should be!!!   The way tea bagging should be!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:00 am

Ok, I was up all blasted night...woohoo...ok, nothing out of the ordiary for me. However, I was tossing back a Monster Chai Hai and decided to read the label. FYI - Monster has been my drink of choice ever since I started negotiations with them for [stops to count how long ago and realizes he can't legal say] some "stuff." Everyone say yippie for free products. Anyway, I thought this was so kick ass I should share it. And I quote:

HELLY YES! Monster can do tea.

Not that powdered junk or the latest New Age cure-all. Not the tea the Queen has with her crumpets or the tea little girls have with make believe friends.

Chai Hai is more like the teas guards drink in Turkish Prison - Tew with sack not bags!

Imported tea, real cream, Monster spice and energy blend...Guaranteed to stoke the fires within!

---------

I think Monster marketing staff deserves a big woohoo for this one. cheers
Back to top Go down
Londera~AKA~Toray
Captain
Captain
Londera~AKA~Toray

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-04

The way tea bagging should be!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way tea bagging should be!!!   The way tea bagging should be!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:04 am

OMFG that is fantastic they did one hell of a job on that lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/londera

The way tea bagging should be!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Room 101-
Jump to: